Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bb: Bodach

DefinitionclownCocktail Party BanterThe bodach haunted my dreams in his clown makeup, big shoes, and always spiteful spirit.Literary Quote
Oh then the mystery is out There is a bogle or a brownie a witch or a gyre carlin a bodach or a fairy in the case The ne er a bit my leddy ye are clean aff the road as I may say But if your leddyship will hae patience and wait till we are by the place and out of the glen I ll tell ye all about it There is no much luck in speaking of such things in the place they chanced in I was obliged to suspend my curiosity observing that if I persisted in twisting the discourse o ne way while Donald was twining it another I should make his objection like a hempen cord just so much the tougher,
Waverley novels, Volume 41 By Sir Walter Scott

Related News: Did you hear the one about the bodach police officer who had sex in his patrol car, only to have accidentally broadcasted it across the switch-board, wow what a bodach! 

Audio Visual

No comments:

Post a Comment