Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tt: Theosophist


Defined Word

any number of philosophies maintaining that a knowledge of God may be achieved through spiritual ecstasy, direct intuition, or special individual relations.


Cocktail Party Banter

George is a Theophosist in that he does not prescribe to any known organized religious orders, but he prays often to his house-hold god Visa, the God of unending debt through shinny things.


Word in Context

was a Theosophist prayer to the Spirit Guides, and I remembered that Cesrio Vieira was a Theosophist. Well, maybe there really were Spirit Guides. If there were, we'd all be finding out before long.

Piper, H. Beam (2009-07-27). The Terro-Human Future History Omnibus (Kindle Locations 3659-3660). Unknown. Kindle Edition.


Audio Visual

Link to Video so that it does not take up too much space.   I heard from a programming buddy of mine that my pages take too long to download.  So I am attempting to eradicate this problem.  Please give me feedback as this is the only way I can make my sites, "awesome".

 



No comments:

Post a Comment