Friday, November 11, 2011

Aa: Acrimonious (Arguement)


Define a Word

Of an angry, pungent, and bitter nature.


Cocktail Party Banter

Don't be so acrimonious it kills the festive mood.


Literary Context


 Down on the main deck, the gunner was serving out small arms, and loading cartridges into a couple of spare clips. Down on the main deck, the gunner was serving out small arms, and there was an acrimonious argument because everybody wanted a chopper and there weren't enough choppers to go around. Oscar went over to the ladder head and shouted down at them.

Piper, H. Beam (2009-07-27). The Terro-Human Future History Omnibus (Kindle Locations 4137-4139). Unknown. Kindle Edition.



Audio/Visual 

Link to Video so that it does not take up too much space.   I heard from a programming buddy of mine that my pages take too long to download.  So I am attempting to eradicate this problem.  Please give me feedback as this is the only way I can make my sites, "awesome".








1 comment: